Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
We are looking for experienced SaaS product managers who want to join us in building a revolutionary marketing platform.
Terminus is seeking an accomplished product manager to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale.
Most importantly, we are looking for a product manager that exemplifies our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited everyday about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about providing our customers with features that they need and love.
As a fast growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for an accomplished product manager to join a fast-growing early-stage startup and truly make a difference in our company and our culture.
We’re looking for someone located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office on a regular basis.
- Understand the domain, market and trends to own and drive your product area.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build intimate, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Manage the roadmap and the backlog. Work to ensure the development backlog reflects the product roadmap and drive prioritization decisions that get us closer to its long-term vision
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for your product. Success measures are defined at the inception of a product and tracked throughout its lifecycle. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
What it Takes to be a Success:
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with agile software development practices used to deploy SaaS applications. You've preferably served as product owner on a scrum team.
- Strong analytical capabilities. You excel at and enjoy building models and decomposing complex structures into useful primitives.
- 6+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability defining and delivering products.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects
- Experience with marketing technology, marketing automation, advertising technology, and/or products that are built to work with a CRM
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Graduated from the Atlanta Tech Village and moved into a brand new office in the Terminus 100 building
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Work from home days
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks