Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is seeking an accomplished Site Reliability Engineer to help us create an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This role will be pivotal in helping our teams build, scale and deliver the best-in-class ABM platform on the market to our customers. This will include working closely with product development teams to provide guidance and coordination on systems, applications and environments as well as increase the success and reliability of product applications and services in production.
Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited every day about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love.
As a fast growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
We’re looking for engineers located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office on a regular basis.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response collaboration and review.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Go (you'll primarily be a Gopher here.), C, C++, Java, C#, Python or Ruby.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS or similar container scheduling system.
- Experience in building, maintaining and monitoring distributed systems for development teams.
- Docker in a production environment
- Terraform or other automated Cloud service provisioning mechanisms
- Experience running production systems on a major cloud provider
- Experience building and maintaining continuous integration + continuous delivery and/or deployment systems.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with a broad array of databases (we use everything from graph databases, through relational, to key-value stores.)
- Experience designing and implementing backup/recovery and disaster recovery systems.
What it takes to be successful:
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Graduated from the Atlanta Tech Village and moved into a brand new office in the Terminus 100 building
- Named 2016 #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for medium-sized category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Work from home days
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks