Terminus is a fast-growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is seeking a Director of ABM and Demand Generation to join our team, which is focused on world-class execution of Account-Based Marketing to power our fast-growing business. We wrote the book on ABM and we live it every day. The Director will be responsible for the programs, campaigns, and digital execution, including our website, that will ensure we exceed our pipeline and revenue goals. The Director will be someone who combines messaging and writing skills, technical skills, and the ability to orchestrate multiple tactics to create an exceptional buyer’s journey. This person must be a doer, a collaborator, and an innovator who works closely with the VP of Marketing, marketing ops, content, product marketing, sales leadership and sales development to execute multi-channel campaigns and ABM programs. You’ll be marketing to marketers and must ensure a world-class and compelling buying experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Own complete end-to-end account-based and inbound execution including planning, promotion, optimization, and reporting
- Plan and execute demand generation programs and campaigns across multiple channels (advertising, social media, email marketing, events, direct mail, and webinars, etc)
- Write and produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Execute digital campaigns through Terminus and other platforms that will be world-class examples of high-performance account-based execution
- Orchestrate account-based marketing programs in partnership with marketing and sales teams to drive pipeline volume and velocity
- Partner with sales to ensure campaign alignment and execution
- Assist in content creation including newsletter, blog posts, sales sheets and ebooks, etc.
- Manage and optimize the website and all web assets, including SEO optimization
- Promote our amazing ABM content through all channels - web, email, social
- Measure and optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, and channels
- Be an incredible contributor to a fun, collaborative, innovative team that is driving full speed every day
- 5-10 years demand generation experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
- ABM experience is preferred, ABM knowledge is a must
- Technical skill with web, marketing automation, salesforce.com, google analytics, ABM technologies is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - copywriting and messaging skill are required.
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or Journalism preferred
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Graduated from the Atlanta Tech Village and moved into a brand new office in the Terminus 100 building
- Named 2016 #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for medium-sized category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Work from home days
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks, and drinks