Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Are you critical of most digital experiences you come across? Do you find yourself saying, “Why would they put that button there?” and “Wow, that was a great onboarding flow?” If you find yourself doing this and have a passion for cleaning up experience debt and creating amazing experiences with a team of incredible people, please read on.
The Terminus Design Team is looking for an experienced and constantly learning User Experience Designer to help us take the industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform, Terminus, to the level beyond the next level. We are going to the future and it’s going to be an amazingly designed experience!
We are not looking for unicorns, badgers, or rockstars. We are looking for an individual that shares our core values including these pretty good ones:
- We empower each other to innovate and we dare to challenge the status quo in everything we do
- We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes
As a fast growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a User Experience Designer to learn, help guide our design trajectory, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company, culture, and design stance in the industry.
We’re looking for a User Experience Designer located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office regularly in order to interact and eat tacos with the various Terminus teams.
- User Research: Must LOVE chatting with users and our Customer Success Team first and foremost (pixels, boxes, and arrows can wait)
- Design: Must be passionate about translating ideas into shareable and testable prototypes (creation of user flows, information architecture, wireframes, journey maps)
- Community: Has a passion for creating, supporting, and defending the Terminus design language
- Challenge: Has the ability to respectfully take and deliver design critique to anyone in the company. Also, can say “no” or wants to learn how.
What it takes to be a success:
- Asks “why” relentlessly as a means to discover clarity and understanding
- Enjoys talking with users (internal/external) and translating qualitative findings into product insight
- Must be comfortable gathering information in order to build user flows, information architecture diagrams, and personas.
- Can iterate wireframes just as easily as sketch out ideas on a board (both low fidelity and high fidelity needed, we predominantly using Sketch>InVision)
- Is a scrappy researcher that is willing to identify research areas, create initiatives, and facilitate them through completion
- Is comfortable using Sketch, Omnigraffle, and Sharpies, Google Docs, Pivotal Tracker, microwaves, dry erase markers, and drawing with ketchup on paper plates if need be.
- Is able to lead and participate in iterative design sessions with internal teams and external users
- Knows how to measure 170g of coffee beans on a scale (we all must make coffee if we consume it, or else!)
- Understands how to create success metrics for design in the hands of users
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Just graduated from the Atlanta Tech Village and moved into a brand new office in the Terminus 100 building
- Just named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized category
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Work from home days
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- In-office fitness classes and gym access
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks